On this page you will find links to many of the background documents that have been referred to at recent meetings, as well as any relevant reports and publications that are issued between FAC meetings.
More documents will be added as they become available.
BC Coastal Ferries Consultation Reports – March 2013
Visit the government’s consultation website at www.coastalferriesengagement.ca
Appendices to the Summary Report:
Appendix 1 : Pre-consultation and engagement summary report
Appendix 2 : Discussion Guide and Route-specific information
Appendix 3 : Small Group Meeting Notes
Appendix 4 : Open House Meeting Notes
Appendix 5 : Display Boards
Appendix 10 : Public Opinion Poll – Mustel Group Report
Download the Route 19 Fact File produced by the Ferry Advisory Committee
BC Coastal Ferries Consultation and Engagement – December 2012
- Gabriola Community Ferry Consultation Report - Submission by Gabriola FAC and Sustainable Gabriola
- Chair’s covering letter to Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure
BC Ferries’ Annual Report to the Ferry Commissioner – 31 July 2012
Coastal Ferry Services Contract for Performance Term 3 – updated 30 June 2012
Coastal Ferry Act – amended by the Coastal Ferry Amendment Act, 2012 – 31 May 2012
Background papers from the April 26, 2012 meeting
- who’s responsible? – a quick overview of the governance of coastal ferry services
- The Ferry Commissioner’s recommendations for changes to the Coastal Ferry Act
- What are the Key recommendations as far as Gabriola is concerned?
- Ferry Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- BC Ferries’ Customer Satisfaction Survey : what does it tell us?
- Headline results from the 2011 Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Gabriola Transportation Alternatives Survey- Final Report (2009)