Click here to go to the Gabriola FerryCam site, showing the ferry line-up on Gabriola.
This ferry webcam has been made available to the community through the voluntary efforts of “The Lunch Bunch”, a small group of retired local residents who meet for lunch once a month, and wanted to give something back to Gabriola and the community.
The Ferry Cam hosting and website development is donated by Gabriola’s
- Ted Leather of Clayrose Internet Creations. See the Clayrose web design portfolio
The Ferry Cam location, internet connection and power
- Cam #1 location, etc, provided by the Skol Pub
- Cam #2 and #3 internet connections are paid for courtesy of Royal LePage Gabriola
Other businesses that have provided support
- Island Tree Service – Curtis Smith
- Paul Rudyk — Innovative Illusions for the GVFD Fire Hazard Alert
Why am I not allowed to log on to the ferry cam? I do it quite often but what is the problem?
Dorothy – although the power supply has been restored, the FerryCam needs the cable/broadband service for it to work. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon…..